Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wisconsin's Best Breweries and Brewpubs

As you know, I love to find new and exciting beers. Wisconsin's rich beer culture sets the foundation for this interest perfectly. I've recently been reading and referencing a great book that helps me do just that: Wisconsin's Best Breweries and Brewpubs: Searching For the Perfect Pint by Robin Shepard. This book was written by a beer enthusiast Wisconsinite. It includes ratings on over 600 Wisconsin beers from over 60 breweries and brewpubs.

This book has been particularly helpful to me for finding small microbreweries that are off the beaten path. Unfortunately this book is a bit dated and there have been some changes in the local beer scene. However, most of the information is fantastic! Basically, I want to research and write this book.

If you don't mind used copies you can scoop them up for $3 on Amazon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment